CC Employee Transitions – February 2017
Outside of our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Welcome to these employees who joined the college or changed positions in February.
- Dana McLean, Online Test Proctor, NAS Jacksonville, FL – began 2/10/17
- Toby Hummel, Web Developer – Technology Services, Columbia, MO – began 2/20/17
- Kraig Carlson, Computer Support Technician and Building Monitor, Marysville, WA – began 2/21/17
- Summer Anders, Online Test Proctor, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba – began 2/23/17
- Tiffany Lehman, Clinical Instructor – Nursing, Columbia, MO – began 2/24/17
- David Stoddard, Director, Salt Lake, UT – began 2/27/17
- Erin Hansen, Director of Budget and Finance Analysis – Business Office, Columbia, MO – begins 3/6/17
- Kelli Fram, Assistant Director, Lake of the Ozarks, MO – begins 3/6/17
- Deven Connor, Campus Admissions Manager, Jacksonville, FL – begins 3/6/17
Transfers & New Positions:
- Nicole Gannon from Academic Advisor to Program Coordinator (OAC), Hawaii – began 2/6/17
- Merlinda Helmick from Enrollment Advisor I to Academic Advisor I, Ft. Stewart, GA – began 2/20/17
- Suzanne DiCamillo from Program Coordinator to Director, Patrick AFB, FL – began 2/20/17
Join the many employees who support our college by making a payroll pledge online or one-time donation, online or by mail. Visit www.ccis.edu/wearecc to get started today.