In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Announcements of these employees who joined the college or transitioned positions were made in May. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those whose roles changed! To join our team, check out the latest job openings at the college at ccis.edu/jobs.
- Philip Schafer started as General Maintenance Worker in Plant and Facilities Operations on May 14, 2018.
- Annie Glay started as Custodian in Custodial Services on May 14, 2018.
- Ashlie Roederer started as Student Support Assistant at the Marysville, Washington location on May 14, 2018.
- Shawn Lueders started as Computer Support Technician at the Redstone Arsenal, Alabama location on May 21, 2018.
- Eric Schlaikjer started as Math Tutor at the Kansas City, Missouri location on May 29, 2018.
- Eric Verslues started as Veterans Certifying Official in the Ousley Family Veterans Service Center on May 29, 2018.
- Rob Coats started as Custodian in Custodial Services on May 29, 2018.
- David Biggs started as Admissions Contact Coordinator on June 4, 2018.
- Monica Boyd started as Student Support Assistant at the Hunter Army Airfield location on June 4, 2018.
- Amy Keith started as Programmer/Analyst in Tech Services on June 11, 2018.
- Eynar Pineda started as International Student Advisor on June 11, 2018.
- Paula Garfias will start as Nursing Instructor on August 20, 2018.
- Sarah Lirley McCune will start as Assistant Professor in History on August 27, 2018.
- Kathy Trabue transitioned from International Admissions Manager to Assistant Director of Admissions Counselors on May 14, 2018
- Vicki Brooks, Jonathan Eastman and Rebekah Schnell transitioned from Online Program Specialist to Online Instructional Support Specialist on May 14, 2018.
- Kelly Sharp, transitioned from Senior Graduate & International Programs Associate, Office of the Registrar to Communications Analyst in Institutional Research on May 28, 2018.
- Rachel Parker transitioned from Business Operations Coordinator in AHE to Purchasing Specialist in Purchasing on June 11, 2018.
- Molly Taylor will transition from Administrative Assistant – Education to Clinical Director of Education on June 25, 2018.