The Columbia College Board of Trustees has elected Dr. David Russell to a four-year term as chair of the college’s governing board. Russell joined the board of trustees in 2016, and his term as chair officially begins today, July 1.
- Dr. David Russell to serve as chair of Columbia College Board of Trustees
- City of Overland Park, Columbia College partner to provide discounted educational opportunities for city employees
- Genuine Generosity: Columbia College Giving Day raises more than $90,000
- CC Biz Buzz: Employee engagement is the hub of productivity – Dr. Ken Akers
- Alumnus battles COVID-19 from inside the lab