If you completed three or more online classes this year, don’t miss your opportunity to apply for the eScholarship!
Selected individuals will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship for the 2016-17 academic year. The eScholarship is designed to reward outstanding achievement in online study at Columbia College. Consideration will be given to those applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum criteria, demonstrate a history of academic excellence and personal growth as a result of taking online courses with Columbia College.
This one-time award can be applied toward tuition, books and fees with Columbia College for the upcoming academic year (cash awards will not be made).
Check out the eScholarship criteria to see if you’re eligible to apply. At the time of application, qualified applicants must:
- Be an undergraduate degree-seeking student attending one of the Nationwide, Evening or Online campuses.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 with Columbia College.
- Have successfully completed at least three online courses during the 2015-16 academic year.
- Have at least 21 hours of online and in-seat coursework with Columbia College, with nine or more hours taken during the 2015-16 academic year.
- Have completed and submitted the eScholarship application and short-answer form to your local campus no later than August 5.
Students can access and submit the application through the scholarship finder on the Columbia College website or at www.ccis.edu/onlinescholarships (use of Internet Explorer recommended to open application).