Outside of our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Welcome to these employees who joined the college or changed positions in February.
- Dana McLean, Online Test Proctor, NAS Jacksonville, FL – began 2/10/17
- Toby Hummel, Web Developer – Technology Services, Columbia, MO – began 2/20/17
- Kraig Carlson, Computer Support Technician and Building Monitor, Marysville, WA – began 2/21/17
- Summer Anders, Online Test Proctor, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba – began 2/23/17
- Tiffany Lehman, Clinical Instructor – Nursing, Columbia, MO – began 2/24/17
- David Stoddard, Director, Salt Lake, UT – began 2/27/17
- Erin Hansen, Director of Budget and Finance Analysis – Business Office, Columbia, MO – begins 3/6/17
- Kelli Fram, Assistant Director, Lake of the Ozarks, MO – begins 3/6/17
- Deven Connor, Campus Admissions Manager, Jacksonville, FL – begins 3/6/17
Transfers & New Positions:
- Nicole Gannon from Academic Advisor to Program Coordinator (OAC), Hawaii – began 2/6/17
- Merlinda Helmick from Enrollment Advisor I to Academic Advisor I, Ft. Stewart, GA – began 2/20/17
- Suzanne DiCamillo from Program Coordinator to Director, Patrick AFB, FL – began 2/20/17
Join the many employees who support our college by making a payroll pledge online or one-time donation, online or by mail. Visit www.ccis.edu/wearecc to get started today.