In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Announcements of these employees who joined the college or transitioned positions were made in March. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those whose roles changed!
- Mark Baumgartner will start as Sr. Video Production Strategist on April 23, 2018.
- Kelly Nekvinda will start as Assistant Director in Lake County, Illinois on April 16, 2018.
- Ashley Nuttle started as Student Support Assistant in Jefferson City, Missouri on April 9, 2018.
- James Culley started as Student Support Assistant for the Evening Campus on March 26, 2018.
- James Wheatley started as Campus Safety Officer on March 21, 2018.
- Kathryn Hawes started as Academic Advisor I in Rolla, Missouri on March 19, 2018.
- Donna Small will start as Test Proctor and Online Test Proctor in Ft. Worth, TX on March 8, 2018.
- David Trammell started as Admissions Contact Coordinator on March 5, 2018.
- Alyssa Reed transitioned from English Tutor to Process Coordinator in Kansas City, Missouri on April 2, 2018.
- Emily VanBooven transitioned from Admissions Contact Coordinator to Admissions Contact Center Team Lead on April 2, 2018.
- Lincoln Purvis transitioned from Video Production Strategist to Senior Video Production Strategist on March 19, 2018.
- Jeremy Simkins transitioned from Temporary Business Analyst to Reporting Analyst in Institutional Research on March 19, 2018.
- Mitch Conning will transition from Admissions Contact Coordinator to Admissions Graduate Assistant on 8/20/2018.
- Stasia Sherman transitioned from Assistant Director, Alumni Relations to Assistant Director, Events & Special Projects on March 5, 2018.
- Melissa Battle transitioned from Student Support Assistant to Enrollment Advisor I in Guantanamo Bay on March 5, 2018.
Join the many employees who support our college by making a payroll pledge online or one-time donation, online or by mail. Visit www.ccis.edu/wearecc to get started today.