In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Announcements of these employees who joined the college or transitioned positions were made in April. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those whose roles changed!
- Bonnie Roberts started as English Tutor at the Redstone Arsenal location on April 5, 2018.
- Christina Carter started as Online Test Proctor at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma location on April 9, 2018.
- Daniel Klote will start as Marketing Communications Coordinator on April 9, 2018
- Rebekah Cate started as Student Support Assistant at the Springfield, Missouri location on April 16, 2018.
- Jonathan Jent started as Custodian in Custodial Services on April 17, 2018.
- Michael Chapman started as Online Test Proctor at the Hunter Army Airfield location on April 18, 2018.
- Tera Palozola started as Admissions Counselor on April 23, 2018.
- Inez Williams started as Test Proctor at the Patrick AFB location on April 24, 2018.
- Kristina Foley started as Admissions Contact Coordinator on April 30, 2018.
- Xiaoming Liang started as Computer Support Technician at the Coast Guard Island location on April 30, 2018.
- Cory Elfrink started as Director at the Rolla, Missouri locaiton on May 7, 2018.
- Trischa Splitter started as Coordinator of Student Engagement in Student Affairs on May 7, 2018.
- Elizabeth Harris started as Student Success Advisor in Student Affairs on May 7, 2018.
- Kerri Coley will start as Admissions Events Specialist on May 14, 2018.
- Amanda Bollinger will start as Area Coordinator in Academic Affairs on June 4, 2018.
- Jenna Carter will start as Athletic Training Graduate Assistant on August 6, 2018.
- Mary Denehy transitioned from Writing Center Coordinator to Writing Center Director on April 9, 2018.
- Jean Simmons transitioned from Director, Region 1 and Evening Campus to Director, Region 1 and Ft. Worth location on April 16, 2018.
- Andrew Reeves transitioned from Director, Jefferson City location to Director, Evening Program on April 16, 2018.
- Kelli Fram transitioned from Assistant Director, Lake of the Ozarks location to Director, Lake of the Ozarks location on April 16, 2018.
- Kim Bonine transitioned from Director, Lake of the Ozarks location to Director, Jefferson City location on April 16, 2018.
- Dianna Montfort transitioned from Academic Advisor II at the Orlando, Florida location to Senior Academic Advisor II on April 16, 2018.
- Diana Taylor transitioned from Academic Advisor II at the Orlando, Florida location to Senior Academic Advisor I on April 16, 2018.
- Lavinia Franklin transitioned from Enrollment Advisor I at the Mesquite, Texas location to Academic Advisor I on April 16, 2018.