In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of June. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those whose roles changed! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently availabl, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Raymond Biggerstaff started as Campus Safety Officer on June 4, 2018.
- Janese Heavin started as Marketing Communications Coordinator on June 18, 2018.
- Alyson Hurt started as Financial Aid Specialist on June 18, 2018.
- Kevin Fletcher started as Strategic Communications Specialist/Writer on June 25, 2018.
- Nathanall Anderson-Morrow started as Building Monitor in Ft. Worth on June 25, 2018
- Eric Parsons started as General Maintenance Worker in Plant and Facilities on July 2, 2018.
- Felena Budnik started as Academic Advisor I at the Rolla, Missouri location on July 2, 2018.
- Dru Duemmel started as Instructional Designer in Online Education on July 2, 2018
- Lydia Michelle McCaulley will start as Associate Director – Human Resources on July 9, 2018.
- Gabrielle Branstetter will start as Assistant Director at the Lake Ozark location on July 9, 2018.
- Daniela Bulmini will start as Program Coordinator in Goodyear, Arizona on July 16, 2018.
- Rex Cone will start as International Admissions Recruiter on July 16, 2018.
- Susan Townsend will start as Assistant Director, Content Strategy in Online Education on July 16, 2018.
- Jeremiah Metzen will start as SEO Specialist in Marketing on July 23, 2018.
- Jordan Dey will start as Graduate Assistant – Baseball on August 20, 2018.
- Akhil Noel will start as Graduate Assistant – Career Services on August 27, 2018.
- Sara Clark transitioned from Assistant Director, Evening Campus to Director, Academic Operations on June 11, 2018.
- Denise Gelina transitioned from Assistant Bursar to Bursar in the Business Office on June 18, 2018.
- Tawnya Rivers will transition from Enrollment Specialist in ESC to Process Coordinator at the Jefferson City location on July 9, 2018.