In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of July. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Rosa Haynes started as Enrollment Advisor I at the NAS Jacksonville, Florida, location on July 9, 2018.
- Rebecca Gaa started as Student Support Assistant at the Whidbey Island, Washington, location on July 16, 2018.
- Deena Kelly started as Student Support Assistant at the NAS Jacksonville, Florida, location on July 16, 2018.
- Jacob Moore started as Groundskeeper in Plant and Facility Operations on July 16, 2018.
- Brandon Cox started as Campus Safety Officer in Campus Safety on July 23, 2018.
- Markus Heinrich started as HVAC Assistant in Plant and Facilities Operations on July 23, 2018.
- Logan McKenzie started as Admissions Contact Coordinator on July 23, 2018.
- Corey Threatt started as Help Desk Analyst in Tech Services on July 23, 2018.
- Gráinne Redmond started as Online Instructional Support Specialist in Online Education on July 23, 2018.
- Missi Rasmussen started as English Tutor at the Kansas City, Missouri, location on July 25, 2018.
- Sarah Miller started as Student Support Assistant in Online Student Services on July 30, 2018.
- Jerry Shadrick started as Back up Building Monitor at the Lake Ozark, Missouri, location on July 30, 2018.
- Imani Young started as Student Support Assistant in the Evening Campus on July 30, 2018.
- Jazmyn Youngblood started as Helpdesk Technician in Tech Services on July 30, 2018.
- Kayla Cheadle will start as Graduate Assistant – Advancement & Marketing in Athletics on August 13, 2018.
- Nicolas Reynolds will start as Graduate Assistant – Men’s Basketball on August 20, 2018.
- Erin Adams transitioned from Admissions Process Coordinator to Senior Admissions Process Coordinator on June 25, 2018.
- Dr. Tina Dalrymple transitioned from Nursing & Health Sciences Program Coordinator to Health Sciences Program Director on July 1, 2018.
- Kayla Luebbert transitioned from Campus Support Coordinator in AHE to Administrative Assistant: School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences on July 30.
- Jenna Holzer transitioned from Admissions Contact Center Team Lead to Admissions Counselor on August 6, 2018.
- Bryan Sappington transitioned from Director of Residential Life to Academic Advising Coordinator in Academic Affairs on August 6, 2018.
- Stephanie Snyder transitioned from Senior Admissions Counselor to Assistant Director, ESC on August 6, 2018.