In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of September. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Nic Powers started as Graduate Assistant – Men’s Basketball on August 9, 2018.
- Matthew Bauer started as Tutor with Seabrook Tutoring Services on August 30, 2018.
- Brian Duncan started as Graduate Assistant – Cross Country/Track and Field on September 4, 2018.
- Lorrie Ellison started as Assistant Athletic Trainer on September 4, 2018.
- Marianna Vazquez started as Helpdesk Technician in Technology Services on September 4, 2018.
- Yuanlu Sun started as Tutor with Seabrook Tutoring Services on September 5, 2018.
- Zachary Culpepper started as Custodian in Plant and Facilities Operations on September 10, 2018.
- Heidi Holtz started as Clinical Instructor in Nursing on September 10, 2018.
- Jordan Roach started as Admissions Contact Coordinator on September 10, 2018.
- Shannon Chamberlain started as Test Proctor at the Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, location on September 11, 2018.
- Niyah Samuel started as Custodian in Plant and Facilities Operations on September 17, 2018.
- Patrice Basso started as Admissions Events Coordinator on September 24, 2018.
- Amanda Leger started as Process Coordinator in Admissions on September 24, 2018.
- Rodney March started as HVAC Assistant in Plant and Facilities on September 24, 2018.
- Mandy Richardson started as Assistant Bursar in the Business Office on September 24, 2018.
- Maryna Fedorak started as Graduate and International Programs Associate in the Office of the Registrar on October 1, 2018.
- Charles Jones started as Virtual Course Monitor at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, location on October 1, 2018.
- Kristi Schlegel started as Education Program Coordinator & Advisor for the Evening Campus on October 1, 2018.
- Dan Scott started as Online Instructional Support Specialist for Online Education on October 1, 2018.
- Katie Blake will start as Process Coordinator in Admissions on October 8, 2018.
- James McNally will transition from Assistant Director at the Crystal Lake, Illinois, location to Director of the Denver, Colorado, location on October 15, 2018.