In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of October. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Hope Bryant started as Student Support Assistant at the Orlando, Florida, location on Oct. 8, 2018.
- Vahid Tayefeh started as Math Tutor at the Lake County, Illinois, location on Oct. 8, 2018.
- Kenneth Jackson started as Student Support Assistant at the Ft. Stewart, Georgia, location on Oct. 9, 2018.
- Kathryn Viau started as English Tutor Part Time at the St. Louis, Missouri, location on Oct. 9, 2018.
- Emily Luebrecht started as Process Coordinator at the Kansas City, Missouri, location on Oct. 15, 2018.
- Bryan McCarthy started as Assistant Director, Recruitment in Admissions on Oct. 15, 2018.
- Tiffani Martin started as Senior Career Specialist in Career Services on Oct. 16, 2018.
- Andrew Fram started as Online Test Proctor at the Jefferson City, Missouri, location on Oct. 18, 2018.
- Megan Gilbertson started as Records Coordinator in the Office of the Registrar on Oct. 22, 2018.
- Leila Glick started as Student Support Assistant at the Lake County, Illinois, location on Oct. 22, 2018.
- Andrea Sanders started as Admissions Recruiter on Oct. 22, 2018.
- Sheila Thornton started as Custodian in Plant & Facilities on Oct. 22, 2018.
- Jake Giles will start as Admissions Recruiter in Admissions on Nov. 12, 2018.
- Mike Adams transitioned from HR Specialist to Assistant Director, Human Resources on Oct. 15, 2018.
- Joie Hendricks transitioned from Senior Academic Advisor I in Online Student Services to Assistant Director, OSS Academic Advising on Oct. 15, 2018.
- Zach Warhover transitioned from Administrative Assistant in Human Resources to Help Desk Analyst in Technology Services on Oct. 15, 2018.
- William Kateman will transition from Groundskeeper to Admissions Contact Coordinator, Admissions on Nov. 5, 2018.