In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college during the month of November. Welcome to the new employees! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Nick Sacco started as Building Monitor Part-Time at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, location on Nov. 5, 2018.
- Dana Davis started as Administrative Assistant Part-Time in Nursing on Nov. 8, 2018.
- Keith Gipson started as Academic Advisor I at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, location on Nov. 12, 2018.
- Amy Jackson started as Virtual Course Monitor at the Springfield, Missouri, location on Nov. 12, 2018.
- Vicki Nichols started as Academic Advisor I at the Lake County, Illinois, location on Nov. 26, 2018.
- Alan Ramirez started as Campus Safety Officer in Campus Safety on Nov. 26, 2018.
- Nicole Wells started as Administrative Assistant in Human Resources on Nov. 26, 2018.
- Ashley Brouder started as Area Coordinator in Student Affairs on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Dejon Davis started as Director of the San Diego, California, location on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Patrick Delin started as Director of End User Support in Technology Services on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Allison DiBlasi started as Help Desk Technician in Technology Services on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Katelynn Hoefelman started as Graphic Designer in Marketing on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Laura Williams will start as Clinical Instructor in Nursing on Dec. 17, 2018.