In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college during the month of December. Welcome to the new employees! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Ashley Brouder started as Area Coordinator in Student Affairs on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Jason Cockrum started as HVAC/Mechanical Worker in Plant & Facilities on Dec. 3, 2018.
- Heather Binz started as Student Support Assistant at the Marysville, Washington, location on Dec. 10, 2018.
- Summer Grose started as Academic Advisor I at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, location on Dec. 10, 2018.
- Brandon Glenn started as Online Test Proctor at the Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia, location on Dec. 17, 2018.
- Erin Woodward started as Grounds Supervisor in Physical Plant on Dec. 17, 2018.
- Erin Glover started as Program Coordinator, Location Operations in CC Global-Civilian & Online on Dec. 24, 2018.
- Jennifer Hartlett started as Assistant Director at the Crystal Lake, Illinois, location on Jan. 2, 2019.
- Jennifer “Jenny” Kruvand started as Academic Advisor I in Online Student Services on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Katherine Lammersen started as Academic Advisor I at the Coast Guard Island, California, location on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Christopher Mainguy started as Administrative Assistant – Part-Time in Nursing Program on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Daniel “Dan” Manley started as Admissions Contact Coordinator in Admissions on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Jacquelyn “Jack” Rucker started as Virtual Course Monitor – Part-time at the Rolla, Missouri, location on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Katherine “Katie” Sanchez transitioned from Systems Operations Associate to Systems Analyst in Technology Services on Dec. 10, 2018.