The Columbia College Alumni Association (CCAA) is proud to continue the CCAA Scholars Program for its sixth year! The Alumni Relations office is currently accepting applications. The scholarship is open to all eligible Columbia College students. This year, the CCAA plans to award eight $1,000 scholarships to be used for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must have completed 24 credit hours with Columbia College at time of submission
- Must have a minimum Columbia College GPA of 2.75 at time of submission
- Must be in good standing with the college
- Must enroll full-time for the August 2019 session
- Completed online application
- Personal statement, limited to 100 words: Describe what your time at Columbia College has meant to you and/or how you feel Columbia College has benefited you.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 8, 2019. Applications must be submitted online at columbiacollegealumni.org/ccaascholars.
Please contact the Alumni Relations office with questions at (573) 875- 2586 or email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of the CCAA Scholars Program.