In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of February. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Gregory Scott started as Building Monitor-Part-Time at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, location on Feb. 5, 2019.
- Robert Boone started as Associate Vice President of CCG-Military on Feb. 11, 2019.
- Victoria Dickerson started as Admissions Counselor in Admissions on Feb. 18, 2019.
- Ashley Rippeto started as Admissions Process Coordinator in Admissions on Feb. 18, 2019.
- Robin Ellert started as Interactive Virtual Course Monitor at the Fort Stewart, Georgia, location on Feb. 19, 2019.
- Alicia Goodhart started as Clinical Instructor-Part-Time in the Nursing program on Feb. 19, 2019.
- Jerald Burgess started as Computer Support Technician at the Fort Stewart, Georgia, location on Feb. 25, 2019.
- Amanda Ferreiro started as Clinical Instructor-Part-Time in the Nursing program on Feb. 25, 2019.
- Erica Van Steenhuyse started as Building Monitor at the Denver, Colorado, location on Feb. 25, 2019.
- Kathy Kazakoff started as Online Test Proctor at the Fort Drum, New York, location on Feb. 27, 2019.
- Charlotte Scott started as Clinical Instructor-Part-Time in the Nursing program on Feb. 27, 2019.
- Gina Scavone started as Executive Assistant, Provost in Academic Affairs on Feb. 28, 2019.
- Elizabeth Tilghman will start as Test Proctor-Part-Time at the Fort Sill, Oklahoma, location on March 1, 2019.
- Kaitlyn Keefe will start as Advancement Services Coordinator in Advancement on March 4, 2019.
- Daniel Plain will start as Market Research Analyst in Marketing on March 18, 2019.
- Deena Kelly was promoted from Student Support Assistant to Academic Advisor at the NAS Jacksonville, Florida, location on Feb. 4, 2019.
- Jeanette Gold will transition from Senior GAE Coordinator to Academic Advisor I in Online Student Services on March 4, 2019.
- Kinsey Dona will transition from Assistant Director, Instructional Design to Director, CCG Education in Academic Affairs on March 25, 2019.