In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of April. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Steven Bruhn started as Groundskeeper in Physical Plant on April 10, 2019.
- Sonia Gomez started as Academic Advisor I at the Lake County, Illinois, location on April 22, 2019.
- Anne Johnson started as Instructional Technologist in Online Education on April 22, 2019.
- Jessica “Jess” Porter started as Records Coordinator in Office of the Registrar on April 22, 2019.
- Stephen “Steve” Thorn started as Online Test Proctor and Virtual Course Monitor at the San Diego, California, location on April 22, 2019.
- Aylia Kimble started as Building Monitor at the Fort Worth, Texas, location on April 24, 2019.
- Reggie Bentley III started as Custodian in Physical Plant on April 29, 2019.
- Bailey Humphreys started as Part-time Tutor in Seabrook Tutoring Services in Writing Center on April 29, 2019.
- Angela Lovasz started as Part-time Tutor in Seabrook Tutoring Services in Writing Center on April 29, 2019.
- Kaneshya Lucas started as Assistant Director of Instructional Design and Technology in Online Education on April 29, 2019.
- Cynthia Willis started as Online Program Coordinator in Online Education on April 29, 2019.
- James Arnold started as Athletic Director in Athletics on May 1, 2019.
- Rosemary Dinh will start as Athletic Training Graduate Assistant in Athletics on August 5, 2019.
- Boerie “Tommy” Chun will start as Athletic Training Graduate Assistant in Athletics on August 5, 2019.
- Lori Doherty transitioned from Assistant Registrar to Director of Events in Plant and Facilities on April 15, 2019.
- Jennifer Goodell transitioned from Academic Advisor II to Senior Academic Advisor at the Hancock Field, New York on April 15, 2019.
- Rochelle Hill transitioned from System Administrator to Senior System Administrator in Online Education on April 15, 2019.
- Brian Moegling transitioned from Campus Support Administrative Assistant to Veterans Certifying Official in Veterans Service Center on April 15, 2019.
- Coustauces “Connie” Crites transitioned from Student Support Assistant to Administrative Assistant in CCG-Civilian & Online on April 29, 2019.