In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of May. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Aylia Kimble started as Building Monitor at the Ft. Worth, Texas, location on April 2, 2019.
- Libby Boleach started as Regional Admissions Recruiter in Admissions on May 13, 2019.
- Savannah Mills started as Student Support Assistant at the Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, location on May 13, 2019.
- Joseph Kaluba started as Computer Support Technician – Part-Time at the Salt Lake City, Utah, location on May 20, 2019.
- Richard Thomas started as Virtual Course Monitor in CCG-Military on May 20, 2019.
- Shannon Chamberlain started as Virtual Course Monitor at the Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, location on May 22, 2019.
- Colleen Cutts started as Student Support Assistant in Online Student Services on May 28, 2019.
- Guillermo Salgado started as Program Coordinator in CCG–Civilian & Online on May 28, 2019.
- Richard Thomas started as Online Test Proctor-Part-Time at the Ft. Worth, Texas, location on May 30, 2019.
- Allison Jones-Olson started as Head Women’s Volleyball Coach in Athletics on June 3, 2019.
- Jacob McGinnis started as Admissions Contact Coordinator in Admissions on June 3, 2019.
- Robert Vaughn will start as Assistant Registrar, Office Operations in Office of the Registrar on June 10, 2019.
- Heidi Holtz will start as Assistant Professor of Nursing in Academic Affairs on Aug. 19, 2019.
- Coustauces Crites transitioned from Student Support Assistant in the Evening Program to Administrative Assistant in CCG as of April 29, 2019.
- Kay Dingler transitioned to Clinical Instructor-Part-Time in Nursing Program on May 6, 2019.
- Jeremy Simkins transitioned from Reporting Analyst to Data and Reporting Coordinator in Institutional Research on May 28, 2019.