In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of June. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Zhenyu He started as Instructional Designer in Online Education on June 10, 2019.
- Jacquelyn Rucker started as Student Support Assistant at the Rolla, Missouri, location on June 10, 2019.
- Brandi Schryn started as Academic Advisor I at the Los Alamitos, California, location on June 13, 2019.
- Jacob Duvall started as Enrollment Service Center Specialist in Enrollment Service Center on June 17, 2019.
- David Lee started as HVAC Mechanical Worker in Physical Plant on June 17, 2019.
- Danielle King started as Assistant Director at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, location on June 24, 2019.
- Geraldine “Dean” Rhodes started as Custodian in Physical Plant on July 1, 2019.
- Josh Woodruff will start as Digital Designer in Marketing on July 15, 2019.
- Brandon Haynes will start as Part-time Tutor-Seabrook Tutoring Services in Writing Center on August 26, 2019.
- Jason Ballance transitioned from Custodian to Lead Custodian in Plant and Facilities Operations on May 27, 2019.
- Mark Robinson transitioned from Interim Custodial Services Supervisor to Custodial Services Supervisor in Plant and Facilities Operations on May 27, 2019.
- Kole Meehan, Admissions, transitioned from Senior SRM Coordinator to SRM Team Lead on June 10, 2019.
- Kate Bowersox, Academic Affairs, transitioned from Assistant Provost Online/CCG Education to Assistant Provost, Academic Operations, on June 10, 2019.
- Miranda Wilkerson, Academic Affairs, transitioned from Associate Professor of Language/Communications Studies to Assistant Provost, International Education, on June 10, 2019.
- Mitch Gosney, Advancement, transitioned from Development Officer to Assistant Director of Development on June 19, 2019.
- Elizabeth McWilliams, Advancement, transitioned from Director, Columbia College Fund & Special Projects to Senior Director, Office of Development on June 21, 2019.
- LaVonya Bowers, CCG/Hunter Army AFB, Georgia, transitioned from Academic Advisor I to Academic Advisor II on June 24, 2019.
- Kimberly Brown transitioned from Online Test/Test Proctor to Academic Advisor I at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, location on June 24, 2019.
- Joe Enright, Admissions, transitioned from SRM Coordinator to Senior SRM Coordinator on June 24, 2019.
- Jon Hardy, CCG, transitioned from Academic Advisor I to Academic Advisor II on June 24, 2019.
- Beverly Morris, CCG/Fort Worth, Texas, transitioned from Academic Advisor I to Academic Advisor II on June 24, 2019.
- Coleen Williams, CCG, transitioned from Academic Advisor II to Senior Academic Advisor I on June 24, 2019.
- Starla Landers, Advancement, transitioned from Administrative Assistant to Executive Assistant on June 25, 2019.
- Margaret “Maggie” Bradley will transition from System Operations Associate to Systems Analyst in Technology Services on July 8, 2019.