In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of September. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Jeanne Elder will start as Part-Time Online Test Proctor at the Denver, Colorado, location on October 9, 2019.
- Edwin Spear will start as Building Monitor at the Whidbey Island, Washington, location on October 14, 2019.
- Desiree Bell will start as Custodian in Physical Plant on October 21, 2019.
- Justin Mahoney will start as Academic Advisor at the Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia, location on October 28, 2019.
- Liz Ball will start as Coordinator of Student Engagement in Student Affairs on November 4, 2019.
- Damon Harris will start as Building Monitor and Part-Time Online Test Proctor at the Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, location on November 4, 2019.
- Madeline Lister will start as Student Support Assistant at the Jefferson City, Missouri, location on November 4, 2019.
- Coleen Williams will transition from Sr. Academic Advisor I to Training Program Coordinator as of November 11, 2019.