In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of September. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Huy Nguyen started as Math Tutor at the Orlando, Florida, location on Nov. 6, 2019.
- Gabe Calhoun started as Virtual Course Monitor at the Mesquite, Texas, location on Nov. 11, 2019.
- Daisy McCarthy started as Test Proctor at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, location on Nov. 12, 2019.
- Chris Eston started as Game Day Worker in Athletics on Nov. 14, 2019.
- Jacob Kent started as Part-Time Assistant Athletic Trainer in Athletics on Nov. 18, 2019.
- Klarissa McAuley started as Admissions Counselor in Admissions on Nov. 18, 2019.
- Landon Fletcher started as Custodian in Physical Plant on Dec. 2, 2019.
- Courtney Green started as Content Strategy Analyst in Stafford Library on Dec. 2, 2019
- Adrienne Hamlin transitioned from Business Operations Specialist to Executive Assistant of Enrollment Management & Marketing as of Dec. 2, 2019.