For the seventh year, the Columbia College Alumni Association (CCAA) is proud to recognize students who show notable affinity to Columbia College. The Alumni Relations office is currently accepting applications for the CCAA Scholars Program, which for the first time is now also available to part-time students. Full-time students will compete for $1,000 scholarships, while part-time students can win a $500 award.
Recipients are chosen by a committee of the CCAA Advisory Board. Scholarships may be applied to tuition, books or room fees in the next academic year. To be considered, students must:
- Fully complete online application form, including a personal statement of up to 100 words written by the student describing what your time at Columbia College has meant to you and how it has benefited you
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 (at time of submission)
- Complete at least 24 credit hours with Columbia College (at time of submission)
- Be in good standing with the college
- Enroll for the August 2020 session
Applications must be submitted online at my.ccis.edu/scholars. The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 13, 2020.
Please contact the Alumni Relations office with questions at (573) 875-2586 or email@example.com.