In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions during the month of December. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Cecilia Mattus started as Computer Support Technician at the NS Everett/Marysville, Washington, location on January 13, 2020.
- Seth Boren started as Academic Advisor I in Online Student Services on January 21, 2020.
- Melissa Walton started as Custodian in Physical Plant on January 27, 2020.
- Julia Wilson started as Director of the Mesquite, Texas, location on January 27, 2020.
- Trinity Mayer started as Part-time Tutor in Seabrook Tutoring Services on January 29, 2020.
- Amanda Burrell started as Online Test Proctor in the Springfield, Missouri, location on January 30, 2020.
- Parsa Baghai started as eSports Head Coach in Athletics on February 3, 2020.
- Amy Elbrecht started as Academic Advisor I at the Crystal Lake, Illinois, location on February 3, 2020.
- Chyna Grays started as Custodian in Physical Plant on February 3, 2020.
- Kevin Durden will start as Part-Time Science Lab Assistant at the Rolla, Missouri, location on February 10, 2020.
- Nathan Eatherton transitioned from Sr. Director of Project Management to Deputy CIO/Sr. Director of Project Management as of January 20, 2020.
- Todd Boyd, transitioned from Senior Web Developer to Lead Web Developer as of January 20, 2020.
- Megan Kelley, transitioned from Programmer Analyst to Sr. Program Analyst as of February 3, 2020.