The Lake of the Ozarks welcomes a new director!

By Ashley Allen-Brown, director, Columbia College-Lake of the Ozarks

Ashley Allen-BrownMy name is Ashley Allen-Brown, and I am the new director at Columbia College-Lake of the Ozarks. I am both fortunate and excited to serve as director of this location. Columbia College integrates the highest standards in education while ensuring that each and every student has the opportunity to excel personally and educationally.

I believe that my credentials, which include a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Master’s in Education, and impending Doctorate in Education reflect my experience in and dedication to higher education. As your director, it is my goal to use my knowledge to provide you with the best educational experience possible.

My staff and I appreciate all of our students as they spread the word about the educational opportunities provided by the Columbia College-Lake Ozark campus. We have several undergraduate majors to choose from and offer four online master’s programs in business administration, criminal justice, military studies and teaching. The MBA program has a concentration in human-resource management and accounting. In addition to in-seat degree programs, we also offer online degrees – 28 accredited online associate, bachelors and master’s degrees through more than 800 online courses.

In closing, I want to thank you for choosing Columbia College. Education is the key to creating a better life for individuals and families. Education has impacted me greatly in many positive ways, and I know that Columbia College can offer you the same through high-quality, relevant degree programs that are both affordable and convenient.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.