By Michele Love, assistant director, Columbia College-Jefferson City

My name is Michele Love, and I am the new assistant director at Columbia College-Jefferson City. I feel extremely fortunate to be given this opportunity to be working as an assistant director for this institution. Columbia College integrates the highest standards in education while ensuring that each and every student has the opportunity to excel personally and educationally.

I believe that my credentials, which include a Master’s in Business Administration and several years working with non-traditional and traditional learners at other institutions reflect my experience in education. As your assistant director, it is my goal to use these experiences to provide you with the best educational experience possible.

My staff and I appreciate all of our students as they spread the word about the educational opportunities provided by the Columbia College-Jefferson City campus. We have several undergraduate majors to choose from and offer master’s programs in business, education, history, philosophy, political science, and criminal justice. In addition to in-seat degree programs, we also offer online degrees – 28 accredited online associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees through more than 800 online courses.

Michele Love
Michele Love

I am thrilled to be working for such a grand institution where I can work directly with students of all backgrounds and help them get one step closer to their goals. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Jenny Hanna
Jenny Hanna

Hello! I’m Jennifer Hanna (Jenny), I am the new student support assistant at Columbia College – Jefferson City. I’m very excited to be working at this institution with its rich history and ever evolving approach to curricula. I hope to be someone that can help each individual at this school reach their goals and accomplish what they want out of their higher education experience.

I am so thankful to be working with such a great group of people! We are here to help you! And with so many different options and opportunities available here at Columbia College from Online to In-seat; or a combination of both there is bound to be an option to fit you! I can’t wait to jump in and use my experiences and learn new ways to assist each student to navigate, develop, and take charge of their individual College journey.

Also, don’t forget to read the rest of the articles in this month’s newsletter in the column on the right!

Congratulations to our dean’s list honorees!
We are proud to honor the Jefferson City members of the Spring 2021 dean’s list! A student must have completed 12 semester hours in a 16-week period and achieved a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0-point scale. See the list