In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions within the last month. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles!
Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Angela Battle started as Academic Advisor at the NASJRB Ft. Worth, Texas, location on 11/8/2021.
- Antonio Edmond started as Custodian in Physical Plant on 11/8/2021.
- Mary Caitlyn Rodriguez started as Marketing Coordinator-Copywriter in Marketing on 11/15/2021.
- Jennifer Gravley started as Assistant Director, Library in Stafford Library on 11/22/2021.
- Melissa Pickett started as ASN Program Coordinator/Full-Time Nursing Faculty in Nursing Program on 11/22/2021.
- Eshawndia Rush started as Custodian in Physical Plant on 11/22/2021.
- Aspen Torgesen started as Test Proctor at the NB Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, location on 11/22/2021.
- Steven Wright started as Help Desk Analyst in Technology Services on 11/22/2021.
- Greg Adams started as Building Monitor at the Rolla, Missouri, location on 11/23/2021
- Scott Himmelmann started as Programmer Analyst in Technology Services on 11/29/2021.
- Skyler Todd will start as Systems Analyst in Technology Services on 12/6/2021.
- Hailey Vanier will start as Advancement Specialist in Development on 12/6/2021.
- Steven Boldt will start as Senior Director, Online Education in Online Education on 1/3/2022.
- Aliya Christopher transitioned from Help Desk Tech to Help Desk Analyst as of November 8, 2021.
- Carolyn Preul transitioned from Associate Director, Strategic Communications to Director, Alumni Relations as of November 22, 2021.
- Raea Mills will transition from Records Coordinator to Instructional Technologist as of December 6, 2021.