My name is Joe Savopolos and I am the new program coordinator at Columbia College-Lemoore. I feel extremely fortunate to be given the opportunity to be working as a program coordinator for this institution. Columbia College integrates the highest standards in education while ensuring that each and every student has the opportunity to excel personally and educationally.

I believe that my credentials, which include 30 years of Naval experience and leadership, bachelor’s degrees in business administration and general studies, and almost 10 years working as an academic advisor for Columbia College, reflect my commitment to education. As your program coordinator, it is my goal to use this knowledge to provide you with the best educational experience possible.

My staff and I appreciate all of our students as they spread the word about the educational opportunities available at Columbia College-Lemoore. We have several undergraduate majors to choose from and offer four online master’s programs. With COVID still being a major issue and concern, all of our class instruction is being currently done online (which has always been the preference for our students).

Joe Savopolos, program coordinator, Columbia College-Lemoore

Finally, I encourage all students to remember that it is important to check your CougarMail and CougarTrack on a regular basis. This is our primary source on communication and you need to stay up-to-date on what is happening in the community. Additionally, remember that many students qualify for financial assistance or scholarships. If you haven’t done so already, please consider applying for financial assistance.

Please do not hesitate to contact Columbia College-Lemoore if we can be of any assistance to you. Have a great day!