In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions within the last month. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles!
Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Alejandra Gudiño started as Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Human Resources on January 10, 2022.
- Noah Payne started as Reporting Analyst in Institutional Research on January 10, 2022.
- Molly Roberts started as Academic Advisor I at the Elgin, Illinois, location on January 10, 2022.
- Abigail Wade started as Strategic Communications Graphic Designer and Photographer in Strategic Communications on January 10, 2022.
- Michelle Wallace started as Part-Time Evening Clinical Instructor in Nursing Program on January 11, 2022.
- Carrie Johnson started as Part-Time Helpdesk Technician in Technology Services on January 18, 2022.
- Jordan Hudson will start as Career Readiness and Education Abroad Coordinator in Student Affairs on January 24, 2022.
- Stephanie McCoy started as Financial Aid Specialist in Financial Aid Office on January 24, 2022.
- Marina Turner started as Coordinator of Center for Student Leadership in Student Affairs on January 24, 2022.
- Megan Parsons started as Part-Time Helpdesk Technician in Technology Services on January 25, 2022.
- Natalie Caldwell started as Advancement Specialist in Development on January 31, 2022.
- Rachel Smith transitioned from Assistant Director of Student Success to Director of Student Success & TRIO EOC Project Director as of January 3, 2022.
- Colleen Brown transitioned from Sr. Director of Financial Aid to Associate VP, Enrollment Services/Sr. Director of Financial Aid as of January 17, 2022.
- Amber Ellis transitioned from Director, Recruitment & Enrollment Global-Military to Director of Admissions as of January 17, 2022.
- Darin Hand transitioned from Associate Director, Whidbey Island to Director, Whidbey Island/Interim Director, Military Region 3 as of January 17, 2022.
- Ivy Crigler transitioned from Assistant Director to Director of the St. Louis, Missouri, location as of January 31, 2022.