In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions within the last month. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs. (** indicates CC alumni)
- Charles Campbell started as TRIO EOC Mentor in Student Success on March 7, 2022.
- Phoenix Lorcher started as Test Proctor at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, location on March 7, 2022.
- Tameeka Watson started as Student Support Assistant at the St. Louis, Missouri, location on March 7, 2022.
- Yahshima “Shima” Brinkley started as Custodian in Physical Plant on March 14, 2022.
- Mashayla Ivory started as Custodian in Physical Plant on March 14, 2022.
- Justin McCrady started as TRIO EOC Tutor in Student Success on March 14, 2022.
- Breanna Montgomery started as Admissions Process Coordinator in Admissions on March 14, 2022.
- Leon Stevenson started as Veterans Certifying Official in Veterans Service Center on March 14, 2022.
- Jennifer Taylor started as Procurement and Business Operations Coordinator (Hybrid Work Options) in Purchasing on March 14/22.
- Caitlyn Kroboth started as TRIO EOC Mentor in Student Success on March 17, 2022.
- Johnathon Bieszczat started as Student Support Assistant at the Lake County, Illinois, location on March 21, 2022.
- Nathanael Arbuckle will start as Sr Instructional Designer in Online Education on March 28, 2022.
- Michael Doyle will start as Assistant Director of Veteran Services in Veterans Service Center on April 11, 2022.
- Jason Hogue will start as Associate Vice President of Strategic Marketing in Enrollment Management & Marketing on April 11, 2022.
- Kristina Forney will start as Records Coordinator in Office of the Registrar on April 11, 2022. Stephanie DeLaney.
- Jen Crump will start as Associate Vice President of Recruitment & Admissions in Enrollment Management & Marketing on April 18, 2022.**
- Nathan Schutzenhofer will start as HVAC/ Mechanical Assistant in Physical Plant on May 31, 2022.
- Heather Barnhart transitioned from Groundskeeper to Lead Groundskeeper as of February 28, 2022.
- Calvin Bradley transitioned from Netwrok Engineer to Network Engineer SANS/Virtualization as of March 14, 2022.
- Lauran Tapp transitioned from Academic Advisor to Assistant Director of the NS Everett/Marysville, Washington, location as of March 28, 2022.
- Ebony Teter transitioned from Records Coordinator to Instructional Technologist as of March 28, 2022.
- Steven Wright transitioned from Helpdesk Analyst to Network Engineer as of March 28, 2022.
- Starla Landers will transition from Executive Assistant & Division Coordinator in Advancement to Accounts Receivable and Payment Specialist in Finance as of April 25, 2022.