It’s time to apply for the Columbia College eScholarship! Selected individuals will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship for the 2022-23 academic year.
The eScholarship is designed to reward outstanding achievement in online study at Columbia College. Consideration will be given to those applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum criteria, demonstrate a history of academic excellence and personal growth as a result of taking online courses with Columbia College.
This one-time award can be applied toward tuition, books and fees with Columbia College for this academic year. Cash awards will not be made.
To be considered for the eScholarship, the student must:
- Have registered for, and successfully completed at least three (9 hours) online courses during the past or current academic year.
- Have at least 21 hours of coursework with Columbia College (either in-seat or online).
- Be an undergraduate, degree-seeking student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 with Columbia College.
- Complete the application form to include the short answer portion
The application can be found online by using the scholarship finder at http://www.ccis.edu/eScholarship. Once submitted, the application will be directed to your campus location for verification.
Deadline: Friday, Dec. 9
If you would like more information or have questions, contact the Joie Hendricks at OSSadmin@ccis.edu.