myPortal, powered by Pathify, is your new one-stop shop to access the tools and information you’ll need to succeed at Columbia College.
The online platform replaces CougarTrack as the college’s primary communication application.
Announcements are no longer available in CougarTrack, which is scheduled to be permanently taken offline on Feb. 28.
myPortal gives you the power to:
- access email, courses and account information
- keep updated on announcements and alerts
- easily find systems, communities, resources and more
- view and complete your most important tasks
- view on-campus and virtual events
Visit myportal.ccis.edu today to tour the new platform. You can also search “Columbia College myPortal” to download the mobile app for Apple or Android devices.
For both the app and web login, enter your @ccis.edu username and your Columbia College account password. Your username should be firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not enter your CougarMail email.
For login help, contact the Technology Solutions Center online at help.ccis.edu or by phone at (573) 875-4357.
Here are a few quick things to know about myPortal:
- Dashboard: The dashboard is your main landing page.
- Tools: Personalized links give you quick access to other systems and apps.
- Announcements: Notifications and alerts are listed here.
- Events: You may view upcoming events and add to your calendar.
- Shortcuts: Use the star icon on various tools and pages to create one-click access for your most used resources.
- Tasks: You may create your own tasks with due dates.
- Search: The portal search will search not only the portal, but the CC website and help desk knowledge base.
- Pages: Access departmental information and forms.