In addition to our students and alumni, our employees are some of Columbia College’s biggest and best assets. Below is the list of the employees who joined the college or transitioned positions within the last month. Welcome to the new employees and congratulations to those who changed roles!
Come work at Columbia College! For a complete list of employment opportunities currently available, visit ccis.edu/jobs.
- Becky Fisher started as Title IX and Equity Coordinator in Student Affairs on April 3, 2023.
- Bailey Norton started as Recruitment Specialist in Admissions on April 10, 2023.
- Susan Reid started as Associate Director of Website in Marketing on April 24, 2023.
- Takisha Davis started as Location Director in Columbia College Global on April 24, 2023.
- Zoe Parker started as Library Assistant – Textbook Program in Stafford Library on April 24, 2023.
- Jennifer Carver transitioned from Math Tutor & Online Test Proctor to Location Support Assistant on April 10, 2023.
- Dr. Sandra Hamar transitioned from Associate Professor to Dean for the School of Public Service on April 24, 2023.
- Stephanie Whitener transitioned from Senior Director of Student Success to Registrar & Senior Director of Student Success on April 24, 2023.
- Stephanie DeLaney transitioned from Interim Registrar to Associate Registrar on April 24, 2023.
- Jessica Sprague transitioned from Student Conduct Officer to Director of Student Support and Accountability on April 24, 2023.
- Kristen LaChance transitioned from Senior Clinical Instructor I to Senior Clinical Instructor III on April 24, 2023.