The Columbia College Alumni Association is proud to mark the 11th year of its CCAA Scholars Program, which annually recognizes students who show notable affinity to Columbia College.
The Alumni Relations office is currently accepting applications for 2024-25 CCAA Scholars.
Eligible full-time students will be considered for $1,000 scholarships, and eligible part-time students will be considered for $500 scholarships. Scholarships may be applied to tuition, books or room fees in the 2024-25 academic year, and recipients will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by April 2024.
Recipients are chosen by a committee formed by members of the CCAA Advisory Council and Advancement staff.
Active undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking Columbia College students are eligible for the program if they meet the following criteria:
- Fully completed online application form, including a personal statement written by the student describing what their time at Columbia College has meant to them and how it has benefited them
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (at time of submission)
- Completed at least 24 credit hours at any Columbia College location or through the Online Program (at time of submission)
- Recipient must be in good standing with the college
- Recipient must enroll for the August 2024 session
Applications must be completed online by the student applicant no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, March 1, 2024.
Click here to learn about the 2023-24 scholarship winners!