More than 20 academic degree programs and certificates offered by the Columbia College Robert W. Plaster School of Business have achieved full accreditation from the Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Board of Commissioners of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
A complete list of the programs that were accredited can be found below.
“Business Administration is our largest and most popular program,” said Columbia College President Dr. David Russell. “Our business offerings have a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence and foster professional readiness, integrity and holistic education that is consistent with the rigorous standards of the ACBSP. Our faculty members provide transformative learning experiences that empower future business leaders to thrive in a dynamic global landscape.”
The ACBSP is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business degree programs from associate to doctoral.
“This significant achievement reflects Columbia College’s commitment to continuous quality improvement in business education,” said Dr. Sandra Hamar, provost and vice president for Academic Affairs. “We are confident that this recognition will further elevate the reputation of our institution.”
ACBSP bases its accreditation process on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and display a commitment to continuous improvement.
“Being recognized by the ACBSP underscores our unwavering focus to prepare our students for leadership roles in today’s competitive business world,” said Jonathon Moberly, J.D., dean of the Robert W. Plaster School of Business. “Earning this accreditation was a team effort, and I appreciate the faculty and staff who worked to make this important milestone a reality.”
ACBSP Accredited Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Associate in Science in Business Administration
- Associate in Science in Real Estate Management
- Digital Marketing for Real Estate Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Marketing Management Certificate
- Real Estate Leadership Certificate
- Real Estate Negotiation Certificate